Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Concha de Perla



Sunday June seventh was a lot of work for virtually nothing...what ever i did do for the video projects ended up not being used anyway. It was a very long day of fruitless work for me, unfortunately, but it was in the Galapagos so it was all good. The very productive part of my day was waking up in the morning to watch the Sunrise in Concha de Perla. It was beautiful. I almost didn't wake up. However, it was almost as if the rooster were crowing earlier than usual (5:15am), louder, and more frequently just to wake me up. Soon after I was on my way to Concha de Perla they stopped crowing as frequently. After this wonderful morning I returned to the hotel to sleep and wake up a little later to eat breakfast and continue with one of the bleakest days in the Galapagos. Given the fact that it was in Isabela Island it wasn't so bleak.

No comments:

Post a Comment