Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good bye Ecuador.... Hello Peru

My Journey through the Galapagos on Isabela Isalnd has come to an end. I will miss it and the people who I can now call friends, but one day i will return because if legend holds true, as Junior told me, those who eat the Guava fruit of the island while on the island will either return to the island or stay on the island. From here my journey will move on to Peru. Where I will visit my father's home town Ancash. It's a small village up in the mountains of the northern middle Peru. Perhaps my dad will remember how to speak Ketchuan and teach us. Given the fact I am no longer in the Galapagos I've decided to change the name of my blog from The Galapagos to Peruvian Adventures. I will finish adding the pictures to the Galapagos blogs once I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment